Thursday, August 7, 2008

THE BEFORE.......AND AFTER

The Before.
There is a funny story with this little helper in our trailer while we were working on it. Simeon loved to be out there with me every minute, scrubbing and spraying and working on all the parts. And while Jesse was re-wiring the hookup to our van Simeon was his little go for. Simeon came running up to the house and asked me for the ironing diant for Father because he needed it. So I repeated, "ironing diant, what's that?" And Simeon said, "yea, that's it mom, what you said, the ironing diant." This already got me laughing, I knew Simeon was trying so sincerely to relay a message to me, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. So I sent Simeon out with the cell phone to have Jesse call me and I asked him what it was he needed. He said, "the wiring diagram." Oh, the wiring diagram. And Simeon said, "yea mom that's what I said the ironing diant." So he helped Jesse with the wiring.
And here it is finally finished, so we took it out for it's first trial run.
It was such a luxury to the kids, it was almost not even real camping.

Rolling around in comfort.

No comments: