Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here it is, by popular demand, Baby shots!

So I finally handed the camera over, since i'm usually taking all the pictures, no one gets to see me. Here's me patting baby, and Camille trying to pat her baby.Simeon loves to give his little baby kisses all the time. He'll run up and smash his face to my tummy and say, "Hi baby!"
More belly shots.
And lots of smoochies for baby!
Here is my latest restoration project. This has been my most exciting find ever. It's an oldy but a goody. I had been watching for tent trailers for a while only to find there was nothing in our price range, or even close, until this one came along. They were asking $50 and said it needed a little work. Well, let me tell you, when we got there, i sighed and said, oh, that's not just a little work. It needed a complete overhaul. But if they were willing to give it to us for cheap, we'd take it. So for $10 Simeon is proudly showing off his new home for camping out. I can't wait to get it finished and take it for it's first adventure. I've been sewing and scrubbing for days. The entire tent canvas needed restitching and i'm reupholstering all the seats, new curtains, and eventually i'm going to put in a new floor and paint. I'll show you the finished project, hopefully in another week or so. It's a Fun one!

No comments: